What information we collect?
Book Sultan take its responsibilities regarding the protection of personal information very seriously. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to guard the personal information. This policy explains how we use personal information that we may obtain from you. By using our website www.booksultan.com which also comprises of the mobile site, smartphone app platforms such as iOS, Android, Windows (all together referred to as “site”), you consent to this use.
When you use services provided on this website and/or mobile application, you will be asked to provide certain information such as your name, contact details, and/or your debit/credit card details. We will store this information and hold it on computer or otherwise in a secure and encrypted format.
Your information shall be used in the following ways
- To complete our agreement with you, including processing your flight, hotel and package bookings and any other reservations, sending you your itinerary, or contacting you if there is a problem with your reservation.
- To register you with our Web Site/mobile application and administer our Web Site services where you have registered to receive these. You can unsubscribe from these services by contacting us.
- To reply any queries which you may send to us by e-mail.
- For direct marketing purposes, as set out in detail below.
Book Sultan need to know all the names of passengers travelling or related to the reservation concerned. If you are reserving or booking a flight, hotel or package on behalf of someone else, you must obtain their consent to use their personal information. Book Sultan proceed on the basis that you have obtained the aforementioned consent.
We can share your information
- To our client support offices in the network.
- To dependable third parties that we use for the provision of certain services, such as enabling our customers to book flights, onward flights, hire cars, hotel reservation, complete tourism trip reservation or other services quickly and easily.
- To customs and/or immigration departments or other regulatory establishments in your country of departure and/or destination in order to comply with the law in those countries.
- To third party organizations involved in credit card authorization.
- If we are compelled to do so or if the law allows us to do so.
- To our staffs and representatives to do any of the above on our behalf, now or in the future.
- To our associated companies within our corporate family and with our parent company and corporate affiliates.
If you choose not to provide certain personal information we request, you will still be able to visit our site but you may be unable to access certain options or services.
Transfer of your personal information
Cookies can be defined as pieces of data assigned by a Web server to the browser on a specific PC which is sent to your browser, which may then be stored on your system. Cookies help web sites recognize return visitors, and cannot be read by a web site other than the one that set the cookie. When someone returns to a web site he or she has visited before, the person's browser gives this data back to the server. A cookie file can contain information you supply yourself. A cookie cannot read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by another website. We do not store passwords, or any personal information in cookies. Cookies allow us to understand who has seen which pages and advertisements, to determine how frequently particular pages are being visited and to determine the most popular areas of our website. Cookies also allow us to make Book Sultan website or mobile applications more user-friendly by, for example, allowing us to take you to the language site of last use, so that we can give you a better experience when you return to our website. In addition, browsers can also be set to turn off cookies entirely.